Be a Supporter!

GeminateGeminate

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

When Black Birds Fly When Black Birds Fly

So this is what you got from reading the Bible?

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

While having exceptionally good art and animation as well as a rhyming narrative, the voice acting suffered. The voice was just too young and inexperienced and did not fit the character.

Fish Heads - A Tribute Fish Heads - A Tribute

It's demented.

Spooky Island Survival 4 Spooky Island Survival 4

Easy puzzles, simple clues, limited story - a perfect child's game. Non-animated endings, low immersion value. I could see the hole before I tried to jump over it so how could I fall into it? Okay I fell into the hole, that should be animated - yelling and falling into a hole, hitting bottom, being knocked out. That is scary, I become traumatized along with the character, I care about what it happening to the character, I want to play the next episode to save the character. Enemies should frighten me, they are laughable and I don't take them or the game seriously. There should be musical events, such as meeting the witch or an enemy, not just the same bland music droning on and on. When I engage an enemy there should be fighting music and sound effects to flesh-out the battle and make it more real, I am fighting for my life here and the scenes should depict that. Medals, getting medals for doing what you would have to do to finish the game is rather dull. There should be a couple of special medals that are earned by certain actions, if missed during the first run-through then replaying the game would be necessary to win completely and that amounts to more ads clicks etcetera. This is the best episode thus far in the series, hope the ending is even better.

Killing House Night Killing House Night

The flashlight view has to go, things happen and you don't get to see what is going on. Previous successful death actions should be disabled when playing again since you have already completed them. There is little motivation to complete the game because it is irritating and tedious to play. Ads at the end of the game block the menu selections - you have to reload the entire game.

sPOOK sPOOK

This is just...bad.

Jonnill responds:

:/ Sorry to disappoint you...