Be a Supporter!

GeminateGeminate

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Super-clone Wars_demo Tes Super-clone Wars_demo Tes

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 6, 2014

I can't see any reason anyone would want to watch this. Stop uploading tests and get the game online.

plrrobot responds:

Still waiting for CAPCOM and MARVEL to let me know what the rules of making a fan game based on their licenses.

Thank you for your response.

Hey You... Hey You...

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 5, 2014

Where's the comedy?

Memory - CG animated film Memory - CG animated film

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Digital suicide, hilarious. If only we were just data and not alive...but then what would be the point of that. You must have life in order to be self-aware. Life is spirit.

Escape Survivor Island Da Escape Survivor Island Da

Rated 4 / 5 stars 8 days ago

Simple fun... but where are the cannibal natives that want to make a stew out of me? Where's the diamond mine that makes me rich when I get off the island and back to civilization? How about that barrel of rum those pirates left so I can see things that aren't really there, but are, but aren't? Or that alien spacecraft that takes me to neptune the planet or god of the sea? Blah blah blah blabbity blah blah blah?

Vacant Asylum Vacant Asylum

Rated 4 / 5 stars 8 days ago

I don't know how many times this game needs to be made (a thousand times?), but as long as you make them I will play them. After so many similar versions have been produced what works better is an introductory story that builds curiosity and fear. Giving me something to be afraid of that will be lurking around where it was my misfortune to end up is needed. It actually would be nice to be able to make a mistake that costs me my life, instead of being always sure that I will not be harmed and will escape guaranteed. More fear, more foreboding, more anxiety and nervous tension, an ability to make a mistake, die or lose the game - this is what would make these games more scary and challenging.

Shadowrun:ITS Demo V2 Shadowrun:ITS Demo V2

Rated 5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

This is really fantastic! Too bad you can't complete the game. Thanks for trying.

lordmagnet responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I am currently working on a spiritual successor to this, on a platform where I won't be hitting these limitations.