Support NATA 2014

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Survivors, City of Death Survivors, City of Death

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars September 20, 2008

Very Nice

It started out to be quite exciting, then the monotony set in causing one to think that this would be 10 minutes of repeated zombie slaying. Imagine my surprise when the hero pulled out a detonator to decimate the City of Death. Now it all makes sense, the hero was fighting to make it to the center of the city so he could destroy all the zombies and sacrifice himself in the process. Well done!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars September 8, 2008

Battle for ?

The main problem is that there was no reward after taking on the bleeping world for a pack of cigarettes. In other words he should have had a smoke, or won a case of cigarettes. Otherwise not bad for what it is.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars May 6, 2007

I...

Can't take it. After an hour of this I just can't bear the stress. Who wins?

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

Rated 2 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Good game. Played for four hours, quit and when I returned all of my saves show up but none of them load, not even autosave. I did not clear the cache, obviously because my saves in slot 1 and 2 are correct, but they will not load. Just says loading for five hours. Reloaded the game several times, no change. Sad, it really was a good game.

Damsel In Success Damsel In Success

Rated 3 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Like taking trash and making something good out of it. But of course, there is no glory in mediocrity.

My directional keys, none of them work, I just sit there and die by fire.

Who am i? Who am i?

Rated 0 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Playing with daddy's Unity again.