Be a Supporter!

GeminateGeminate

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Super-clone Wars_demo Tes Super-clone Wars_demo Tes

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 6, 2014

I can't see any reason anyone would want to watch this. Stop uploading tests and get the game online.

plrrobot responds:

Still waiting for CAPCOM and MARVEL to let me know what the rules of making a fan game based on their licenses.

Thank you for your response.

Hey You... Hey You...

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 5, 2014

Where's the comedy?

Memory - CG animated film Memory - CG animated film

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Digital suicide, hilarious. If only we were just data and not alive...but then what would be the point of that. You must have life in order to be self-aware. Life is spirit.

Space Survival Escape 3 Space Survival Escape 3

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Very good. More complexity would be nice and item combing would make it more interesting. How about making some puzzles very difficult with a medal if you solve them, but, if it is too much for some they can hit a 'skip puzzle' button while being able to complete the game, just not getting certain medals. This way advanced players can have a good brain workout, but novice players can avoid thinking and still be able to complete the game.

Space Survival Escape 2 Space Survival Escape 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Good, but once again far too easy. You don't seem to be able to know when you are making these games too easy or too hard. I would always err on too hard than easy, unless these games are intended for six year olds. More item combinations is better than few to none. I am playing but I am not thinking, everything is on autopilot and then it ends. Yawn.

Space Survival Escape Space Survival Escape

Rated 4 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Quite good, although the slider puzzle didn't make sense, I got it just by chance. Space is a nice place with nice aliens, why would I want to escape?

selfdefiant responds: