Be a Supporter!

GeminateGeminate

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

Super-clone Wars_demo Tes Super-clone Wars_demo Tes

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 6, 2014

I can't see any reason anyone would want to watch this. Stop uploading tests and get the game online.

plrrobot responds:

Still waiting for CAPCOM and MARVEL to let me know what the rules of making a fan game based on their licenses.

Thank you for your response.

Hey You... Hey You...

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 5, 2014

Where's the comedy?

Memory - CG animated film Memory - CG animated film

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Digital suicide, hilarious. If only we were just data and not alive...but then what would be the point of that. You must have life in order to be self-aware. Life is spirit.

Abducted by Aliens 2 Abducted by Aliens 2

Rated 3 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Hmm, I don't know...I guess you didn't have much time to spend on this one. Two minutes, done. If the game breaks at the end, musical disaster mix, just reload to get the last medal. I think all the parts should be very equal in scope and difficulty. One part great the next part meh, is disappointing, especially with such a story buildup. Did we really need a part 2? Perhaps it should have been tacked on to part 3, then being a 2 part series. More parts in a series isn't always better, just a longer single complete game might be best, but then you wouldn't get the daily draw would you? If each episode becomes poorer, then maybe people might just get turned off and wait for your next game. I suppose they can't all be winners, but I think after all of your experience that you would absolutely know what you are doing, and I suspect that you do, I just don't understand your goals, yet. Good try though.

selfdefiant responds:

Yeah, I was having an off day. I should have gave it more time and thought. I think you will find the next one is better because I did just that. I was going to release part 3 on Friday. Instead, I waited until Monday and made it better. You will see. Thanks!

Abducted by Aliens Abducted by Aliens

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Very very Good! A complementary balance between difficult and easy puzzles. The puzzle plants were the best. Where most seem to become perplexed is at the plant greenhouse/incubator, perhaps the buttons should make sounds or push in when selected, so that the player knows that something is happening. Screwdriver is a must, especially when of solid gold! Hope the next installment is even better.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks so much, glad you liked it!

Reincarnation Reincarnation

Rated 4 / 5 stars 6 days ago

Everything is quite good, but the tiny screen size is a bit restrictive. Let us increase the size.